Arrears Support Administrator, 3 day week, Leopardstown
The Arrears Support Administration Agent is responsible for accurate and timely processing of back office functions critical to ensuring customer service delivery and the optimisation of departmental results. This is a clerical role requiring the ability to perform unsupervised administrative tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
Duration: This is a temporary role initially for a potential 6 month period
Work Pattern: 21 hours per week working Wednesday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
The role requirements include:
- Balancing efficient error-free processing with productivity to support in achieving department goals.
- Processing and keying critical customer information such as income & expenditure details.
- Dealing with incoming correspondence from branches, business centres and external parties including solicitors and customers.
- Providing necessary support with ad-hoc tasks and projects prioritised by the business.
- Where complaints and/or errors are found, ensure that these are promptly and appropriately handled, escalating where necessary.
- Accurately process customer information and records.
- Ensure necessary checking is completed to a high standard, demonstrating a Right First Time approach to quality.
- Participate in training activities to ensure ongoing awareness of changes in products, services and unit policy and procedure, to minimise risk.
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- A broad base of PC skills including Microsoft packages
- Customer service experience
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Good planning & organisational skills
- Experience of contact centre or collections environment would be advantageous as would previous banking/financial services experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link.