The Wiring Operative will be responsible to the Value Stream Manager based in our Seagoe site in Portadown.
- Working across all aspects of the production operations
- Ensuring that production deadlines are meet efficiently, safely and to appropriate quality standards.
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed with the Value Stream Manager.
- At least 2+ years' experience in electrical wiring and/or installations (Experience in a similar environment would be an advantage)
- Previous experience in working on an Electrical Production Line would be an advantage.
- Experience using hand tools.
- Experience in electrical and electronic installations is essential.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Must have a good understanding of an engineering production environment.
- Ability to follow Health & Safety instruction and work effectively.
- Must have good previous time and attendance record.
- Strong work ethic is essential and ability to work well in a wider team environment.