Assembly Operative with Wiring Experience
Portadown and Banbridge
Located in Portadown and Banbridge, our client engineers and manufactures premium class, full-flat bed airline seating.
- Assembling Aircraft Seating
- Carrying out wiring and other electrical duties
- Operating machines
- Monitoring the quality of finished product
- Operating Hand Tools and Power Tools
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 2 shift pattern and overtime available
Week 1: 7am - 3pm
Week 2: 3pm - 11pm
- Work under your own initiative
- At least 1 years recent wiring/electrical experience
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good communication skills
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of using power & hand tools
- Satisfactory work references
- Experience of using Saws, Drilling Machines, Forming/Cutting Equipment, Grinders etc.
- Staff canteen on site
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free parking on site
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Yasser on 028 3835 3335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.