Located in Portadown, our client engineers and manufactures premium class, full-flat bed airline seating.
Hours of work:
Week 1: Monday to Friday 7am - 3pm
Week 2: Monday to Friday 3pm - 11pm
- Assembling Aircraft Seating
- Operating machines
- Monitoring the quality of finished product
- Operating Hand Tools and Power Tools
Our client currently has a variety of positions available and require people with one of the following experience:
- Production/assembly experience
- Electrical/wiring experience
- Machine operator experience
- Kitting stock, stock counts and computer experience
Along with one of the above experience you will also be required to:
- Work under your own initiative
- Flexible approach to working hours and able to work overtime when required
- Good communication skills
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- At least 1 years experience in a non food manufacturing post
- Satisfactory work references
- Staff canteen on site
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Niall on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.