- 2 GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths at Grade C or above
- A minimum of one years' experience working in operation and maintenance activities within the Utility Sector or Construction Industry OR A minimum of one years' experience in the operation and or / maintenance of a wastewater treatment plant or similar type treatment process in another Industry
- Basic knowledge and experience of using computer applications such as Microsoft Outlook and Internet Explorer or similar.
- Applicants must hold a full current driving licence enabling them to drive in Northern Ireland as successful applicants will be required to drive company vehicles.
- Be medically fit to undergo any training in relation to confined space work.
- A requirement to participate in an out of hours on-call and overtime rota as well as a requirement to work overtime; including weekends and public and privilege holiday and provide cover for others when the need arises.
- Potential applicants must have a permanent residence within 20 miles travelling distance by public road to the geographical location specific to the post
- Form an integral element of the Wastewater Services Operations Team i.e.:
- Process checks at delegated WwTWs (Waste Water Treatment Works)
- Process related pre-planned duties
- Dealing with reactive process faults/alarms
- Maintenance duties as required throughout area including low frequency non-process tasks
- Optimisation of wastewater assets including trouble shooting of faults
- Policy Implementation and participation - Operation of Mobile Work Management and Lone worker/confined spaces systems
- Provide operational cover for Assets Operator colleagues during absence periods
37hrs per week