The successful candidate will assist the Asset manager in customer facing maintenance services, working flexibly and being pro active in identifying service improvement.
- Play a key role in achieving and retaining quality standards such as Customer Service Excellence and ISO 9001.
- Monitor and report on Contractor and Consultant performance
- Supervise works on site, authorise and accept completed works.
- Consult and liaise with relevant agencies in matters associated with the management and maintenance of company stock.
- Monitor and report on expenditure against budgeted amounts as directed.
- Complete technical inspections and issue works orders to facilitate property relets within the Directorate's procedures.
- Carry out void property checks on a timely basis.
- Manage and oversee all annual contracts, including landscaping.
- Level six qualification (e.g. Bachelor's Degree, Graduate diploma) or above in an related discipline such as, Estate Management, Building Surveying, Construction, Engineering with 1 years' relevant experience
- Candidates with 5 years' experience (within the last 7 years) within a construction/ Facilities/ planned maintenance environment should also apply
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.