Assistant Accountant/Accounts Assistant in Belfast
Grafton Accountancy is working in partnership with a progressive organisation to find an exceptional Accounts Assistant/Assistant Accountant for a 4 week temporary assignment. The successful Accounts Assistant will need to have experience of working in a busy accounts team and will perform various Accounts Assistant tasks that include helping with the production of management accounts.
If you are an Assistant Accountant/Accounts Assistant with Advanced Excel Skills who has some of the skills in the points below then get in touch ASAP!
- Responsible for supporting the preparation of monthly management accounts, weekly and ad-hoc reports as required
- Fixed Assets: Responsible for maintaining and updating the fixed asset register
- Preparation of Sales invoices
- Responsible for the timely receipt of accounts receivable
- Purchase Ledger: Responsible for accurate processing of all supplier invoices and payments
- Bank reconciliations weekly and month end
- Processing payments
- Responsible for processing Employee Expenses
- Various Ad Hoc Finance Duties
If you would like to discuss this Accounts Assistant role in more detail please contact Justin Friend now on 02890 242 824.
If this Accounts Assistant job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Accountancy & Finance please get in touch.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.
Justin Specialises in roles such as Accounts Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Accounting Technician, Part Qualified Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Financial Controller and Financial Director