- Completion of weekly payroll working to deadline.
- Keeping records of daily invoicing and credit note values; investigating any discrepancies.
- Performing weekly credit control procedures to ensure that credit limits are adhered to
- Allocating receipts to debtors and payments to general ledger accounts, cheque receipt allocations
- Handling and Controlling debts and age of debts, involving customer contact. .
- Recording and progressing customer queries within the business's obtaining prompt resolution to remove any reasons for non-payment.
- Preparation of monthly accounts
- Completion of statutory returns
- Assisting in the development of business reports and KPIs
- Development of processes to enhance control framework around business functions: payroll, debtors, accounts payable, cash management and provide a suite of reports for Senior Management
Must have previous finance, credit control, vat, paye experience in an office environment.
Process a high level of IT literacy, excel & other MS Office Programmes.
Previous experience of working in a team with ability to use own initiative & work independently.
Excellent communication, organisation & planning skills.