Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant for our client based in Dublin 4.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Accountant to join there team.
- Preparing month end and year end accounts review
- Entity reforecasting
- Maintain general ledger and journal postings
- Participate in the annual internal and external audit processes
- Carrying out key controls and reconciliations to adhere to regulatory requirements
- Responsible for Fixed Asset reporting, including depreciation calculation
- Reconciliation of Intercompany accounts
- Responsible for Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for Revenue Reporting on key trends with variance analysis
- Provide support for team members
- Participate in annual budgeting process
- Other ad-hoc duties as they arise.
- Experienced accounting technical, or part qualified accountant, with a minimum of 3 years previous experience within a fast paced finance department
- Demonstrated experience of working as part of a team
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Demonstrated organisational skills and the ability to operate within set timelines
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organise and work with large volumes of data
- Excellent interpersonal and communication
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer €38,000 - €45,000 DOE
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.