JOB TITLE : Assistant Accountant
LOCATION : Mallusk
Grafton Recruitment was established in 1983 and has grown into one of the biggest recruitment companies operating on the island of Ireland. Grafton is a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR solutions. With 10 offices directly employing over 250 members of staff, and 10,000 contracted staff, Grafton provides innovative and bespoke solutions which improve workforce productivity and efficiency while reducing cost, enabling our clients to focus on their core business. By becoming a member of the Staffline Group in July 2018, Grafton directly contributes to the shared goal to build and develop the largest, most reliable workforce across Ireland and the UK.
We are seeking to appoint an Assistant Accountant with experience working in a fast pace organisation.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Assistant Accountant will be responsible for preparing the monthly Profit and Loss account to the gross margin line for the Grafton NI and ROI businesses.
This role is ideally suited to a part qualified accountant with good IT skills, who is willing to learn quickly and contribute towards the Grafton success story.
- Experience working in a finance role in a large and/or complex business. Experience should include:
- Preparing Management Accounts
- Producing commercial and financial reports
- Analysing financial data and reports
- Advanced practical experience in excel to include creating formula, pivot tables and v-lookups
- 5 x GCSE's at A & C (including English and Maths)
- Evidence of a strong analytical approach and the ability to develop a real insight into the needs of the business
- Minimum 3 years experience in a busy finance department
- Have finance systems experience
- Have worked in a customer focused environment
- 3 A levels
- Part Qualified Accountant
The role will be based in the Financial Shared Services Centre in Mallusk however some travel may be required.
Attractive base salary
25 Days Annual Leave plus 10 recognised statutory holidays
Benefits including Company pension, life insurance, Company health care etc…
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Thursday 22nd August at noon.