Assistant Accountant Dublin 24
Permanent role | Convenient Dublin 24 Location | 40-50K Salary
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant on behalf of our wonderful client in West Dublin
Some of the day to day duties include:
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting
- Managing and Reconciling Bank accounts
- Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Posting general ledger journals
- Accounts Payable, manage costs and create a purchase order system
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Processing Expense Claims
- Maintain Fixed Asset register
- Assist with the Audit process
- Liaise with other departments
- Improvement of existing processes and introduce efficiencies where possible
The ideal candidate:
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, or CIMA)
- At least 2 years experience in a finance role
- Possess a can-do attitude and the ability to adapt to and embrace change
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A high degree of personal organisation and a structured approach to time and resource management.
- Proficient in Excel
- Sage Accounts (or similar accounts package) is essential
- Good opportunity for candidate to gain broad accounting...
- Excellent Salary 40-50K.
- Supportive environment
- The opportunity to work with a company that rewards and appreciates team players
- Dublin 24 location
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.