ASSISTANT MANAGER Newtownbulter, Co Fermanagh Permanent
Our Client is Ireland's leading food retail and wholesale company are looking to recruit an Assistant Manager for the store in Newtownbulter, Co Fermanagh
Working closely with the Store Manager with the overall running of the store, you will be seeking to maximise the relevant Brand and Sales.
- Delivery of excellent customer service and maintaining high standards within the store
- Ensuring orders are accurate and submitted on time
- Preparing staff rotas
- Staff Management
- Being responsible for the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
Hours of Work
- The successful candidate will be required to work days, evenings and weekends on a rotational basis.
- 2 years previous experience of convenience or supermarket retailing at Supervisory level or above
- Good working knowledge of all fresh food areas
- Proven experience in the areas of stock control, people management and HACCP
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent rate of pay
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.