Assistant Project Managers - Construction
Grafton specialist are proud to be assisting our client in Dublin on their huge recruitment drive to help execute the DART Expansion programme. It is a series of projects that will create a full integrated metropolitan area DART network for Dublin expanding the heavy rail electrified commuter network from the existing ca. 50 km to ca. 150 km.
Working in a railway environment to assist the Project Manager with the delivery of Railway Projects to authorised budget, time, quality and scope targets. This involves assisting with Project Management of the respective teams, monitoring and reporting to assist with the smooth implementation of projects in accordance with applicable industry standards, regulations and legislation as well as providing professional support relating to management of projects.
- A Building, Engineering, Construction or Project Management degree
- Member of Engineers Ireland or other relevant professional body
- Minimum of 5 years project engineering experience in relevant engineering environment
- Strong leadership, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Relevant general management and project management experience
- Demonstrable ability to produce and manage budgets
- A full driving licence
- Availability to work occasional weekend and or night shifts
- Experience in the management of complex, multi-disciplinary projects preferably in a railway environment
- A good working knowledge of railway infrastructure and systems
- Experience implementing the Construction Regulations in the role of PSDP or PSCS
- Experience in the delivery of Safety Management Systems
- A good working knowledge of applicable National and European safety, planning and environmental legislation.
- Demonstrable understanding of good Project Management Procedures.
- Ability to produce tender documentation
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.