Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Assistant Valuer to start ASAP for a duration of 8 Months.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.50 per hour
13+ week's £14.01 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT2
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00 - 5.00pm)
- A BTEC National Certificate or Diploma or equivalent in Building Studies or Construction and the Built Environment or an equivalent property related qualification
- at least 1 year relevant post qualification experience gained within the last 5 years of designing, building managing surveying or valuing property within a property focused organisation
Applications will be considered from applicants with relevant qualifications considered to be equivalent or higher standards to those stated.
The applicant should provide details of modules studies so a well informed decision can be made.
- To work as part of team providing rating and general valuation advice and services.
- Work under the supervision of a qualified Valuer carrying out a range of inspection, measuring, data collection and data maintenance tasks and undertaking basic valuation duties.
- The role requires interaction with members of the public and a range of other stakeholders including NIHE, Building Control, Solicitors and Estate Agents.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland