Assistant Warden - ( Caravan Parks ) required on a temporary basis for a Caravan Park based in Cushendall/Cushendun
Role: Assistant Warden
Rate of pay: Weeks 1 - 12 £7.83 Weeks 12+ £8.50
Hours: 38hrs per week/Must be available evenings and weekends
Duration: Ongoing until November 2019
- At least 2 months experience in the management of staff and administrative type work
- Physically fit, familiar with grounds maintenance or grass cutting
- Minimum of 6 months dealing with the public and cash handling
- Available on all dates specified
- Knowledge of on-line caravan booking and management systems.
Main duties of post
- Office: perform all duties of the full-time warden, developing a working relationship with customers in order to offer a quality service and an attractive holiday experience.
- Accept and record bookings onto the booking system, take relevant fees and issue receipts
- Be computer literate, particularly Excel and Word
- Site: maintain grounds (grass/paths etc.), buildings (clean toilets/showers/rooms) and any other infrastructure as required
- Ensure that Council's property is adequately safeguarded
- Ensure that no public health nuisance is caused
- Deal with any complaints as they arise
- Any other duties which may be required
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet all of the above criteria.