Associate Analyst, Incident Management
Role: Associate Analyst, Incident Management (Circa. 11 Months)
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit an Associate Analyst, Incident Management for a leading Global company based in Letterkenny.
Client is seeking an Analyst within their TISS division, working in an Incident Management capacity. Ideal candidate(s) will have strong working IT support experience & excellent communications (both written and verbal).
The Incident Analyst is responsible for the prioritisation, coordination and documentation of all incidents classified as Critical and acts as a single point of contact between the Service Desks, Support Groups / parties and the customer.
· Customer (Internal/External) Relationship Management as and if appropriate.
· Ensures customer satisfaction and optimum engagement relationships to build and maintain annuity business within the account.
· Deliver Critical incident management in line with the SLAs and deliverables - Incident Management process, through all stages if the incident lifecycle.
· Effectively manage Customer Service Level Agreements (SLA's) for all escalated incidents.
· Deliver escalated incident management in line with agreed support expectations.
· Manage all critical incidents (Priority 1) for All applications through to resolution.
· Clearly identify and document at case resolution, immediate fix, root cause if known or next steps for investigation and preventative actions to be taken.
· Identify operation Improvement
· Implements, adapts and improves operations to achieve SLAs.
· Effectively accesses internal resources to expedite solution-related activities or events
· Process Improvement
· Actively seeks out opportunities to improve business and operational processes/procedures.
· Risk Mitigation and management
- Helpdesk experience working in a technical support role Tier 1 and Tier Two
- Degree or Certificate in I.T. or related discipline is preferred
- ITIL certifications
- At least 1 to 2 years of call center customer care experience
- At least 1 to 2 years' experience with effective problem solving and acute attention to detail
- Escalation point for the team for any major technical issues/trouble shoot complex issues
- System administration experience desirable
- Detail oriented with strong time management and organisational skills and ability to adapt
- Proven ability to work independently on multiple tasks with commitment and willingness to see issues through to resolution
- Strong analytical thinking, attention to detail and customer focus
- Self-starter with the desire to grow and excel in a dynamic environment
- Proven strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work well with technical and non-technical staff across numerous areas
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities with little supervision
- Must be able to remain focused and deliverable-oriented while working independently
- Ability to adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Ability to highlight and communicate the key components in a particular area
- Ability to identify and provide training for the team on a gap analysis basis
- Ability to lead, coordinate and manage projects
- Suggest and implement Process Improvements and Innovatio
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.