Associate Operations Analyst
Location: Letterkenny Co Donegal
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an Associate Operations Analyst based in Letterkenny Co Donegal.
My client has an exciting opportunity within our Professional Business Services Department.
Under very little supervision, the chosen individual will perform moderately to high complexity transaction processing work whilst identifying and resolving problems in a timely fashion following established guidelines. They will have a good understanding of their specific product or functional area and are flexible in attitude. They will act as the subject matter expert for their team. This person will also take on the day to day management of certain processes and functions within the department/team and manage small to medium size projects that are initiated by the PBS area.
Hours of Operation range from 11:00am to 9pm (GMT) Monday to Friday, observing US Company Holidays.
Responsible for performing a variety of analytical and processing functions associated with off boarding defined contribution and defined benefit plans and payroll remittance. Specific responsibilities include payroll transmission inputs and updates, plan deconversions and plan maintenance functions. Incumbents possess technical knowledge in understanding how plan level requirements map to system inputs. This role requires capabilities across Analytics, Financial Services and Client Transition.
- Plan Maintenance
- Off boarding plans
- Process eCommerce cases
- Allocation of work
- Running reports
- Payroll file processing
- Building customer relationships with internal and external customers
- Effectively communicating with internal and external partners/clients through Email/IM and calls
- Attains all transaction processing quality standards and meets all service level timelines
- Undertakes transaction-processing responsibilities following standard operating procedures for each case type
- Quality reviewing transactions
- Assigning work to vendor associates
- Joining and leading internal and external calls
- Motivates and supports co-workers in order to attain team and operational goals
- Research and analyse data to resolve cases, issues or answer questions
- Provides weekly feedback to Manager or designee with any training issues/concerns.
- Uses feedback from others to identify opportunities for continuous process and performance improvement
- Displays flexibility for other issues/tasks as they arise.
- Ad hoc requests and projects as requested by management.
- Understanding of data input relationship to financial impacts of plan administration (Strong attention to detail)
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks related to plan maintenance and payroll processing setup and maintenance.
- Proven strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, ability to follow instructions, positive attitude
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities with little supervision.
- 1 to 2 years' experience working with diverse teams with competing priorities
- Demonstrated leadership and team management abilities
- Strategic, operational and technical management skills
- Self-starter with the desire to grow and excel in a dynamic environment
- Consistent problem-solving ability with acute attention to detail
- At least 1 to 2 years of customer care experience an advantage
- At least 1 to 2 years' experience with effective problem solving.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Shows initiative and is results oriented
- Ability work under tight deadlines
- Basic knowledge of Defined Contribution or Defined Benefit plans an advantage
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.