Our client, a progressive company who offer a niche product in the construction industry have an exciting opportunity for an AutoCAD Technician to join their Design team based at their office in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh.
As the AutoCAD Technician, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Responsible for the preparation of detailed drawings of Pre-cast slabs for housing and small scale commercial buildings
- Maintenance of drawing office records
- Liaising with customers, production team, engineers and architects
- Ensuring all work complies to quality standards
- Working to deadlines
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm / 9am - 6pm
- 40hrs per wk
The successful AutoCAD Technician, will possess the following
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Educated to at least B-Tec or equivalent in construction studies
- At least 1 yrs. experience in a drawing room environment
- Knowledge of construction / manufacturing industry
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Good numeracy and computer skills
- Salary depending on experience
- Free parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by clicking the button and applying with your up to date CV