Salary up to 35k
Grafton Engineering, are working in partnership with a large scale global organisation. My client is recruiting for a Automation Engineer to be based at their state of the art manufacturing facility in Lisburn. This is an exciting time for a Automation Engineer who has worked in a similar role to carve a career in a renowned business during an exciting period of growth.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working with some of the best plant and facilities on offer within the local market alongside an excellent salary and benefits package, whilst being rewarded with continuous personal development and a challenging career opportunity
As Automation Engineer, Your role will include,
- Perform software upgrades on high speed automated equipment including in house projects.
- Assist maintenance personnel on breakdowns as and when required.
- Applicant needs to have a flexible approach regarding working hours as and when required.
The successful Automation Engineer should have
- A minimum of 5 year's experience in Siemens S7 PLCs and associated software.
- Have a relevant technical qualification to at least HNC level.
- Have a working knowledge of closed loop control systems, including pressure, temperature and flow control.
- Be able to demonstrate a proven ability in trouble shooting in a dynamic high speed production environment.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.