AWS DevOps Engineer
AWS DevOps / Data Engineer
Location: Belfast City Centre
Salary: Highly Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an AWS DevOps / Data Engineer based in Belfast City Centre.
- The successful candidate will provide technical expertise across Backend, DevOps and AWS Architecture to assist the team in realising its commercial potential.
- This position will focus on integration between the Angular 8+ frontend, Docker, Database API's, AWS Cloud services, and core Data Science Applications which collectively enable real-time big data transformations, AI & Machine Learning, visualisations, analytics, and much more.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- AWS Architecture experience (CloudFormation, Lambda, EC2, Fargate, RDS, S3…)
- Demonstrable hands-on development experience with Backend Integration and DevOps CI/CD
- Team player, self-motivated
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland