Azure Cloud Developer (C#)
Role: Azure Cloud Developer (C#)
Salary: TBC Depending on experience
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a System Engineer with SCCM experience for a company who have delivered their solutions for 12 of the world's top companies.
The company was founded in 2009 as an independent software vendor. Their focus initially was aiding clients, through Management Packs for System Center Service Manager (SCSM). Management Packs allowed clients to achieve a more mature business process engine with Service Manager. In just 2 years of trading, they grew to operate in 20+ countries. Traditional Microsoft Partners did not understand how to aid clients to integrate people, process and technology within frameworks such as ITIL. The company addressed the challenge and became a recognised global leader in the development of System Center solutions. They invest in innovative technologies and innovative people. Today they focus on four core solutions/service offerings:
- Managed IT Services
- Consulting Services
- Microsoft Azure Services and Solutions
- Microsoft System Center
These services are underpinned by their service center in Belfast working with customers in Central Government, Health, Defense, Local Government, utilities, industrial engineering and the private sector. They have embraced Microsoft Azure as the Cloud platform of choice and continue to invest in their ability to maximize that opportunity. There will be the opportunity to cross train into other specialist areas within the organisation and ongoing certification opportunities to complement your career portfolio. The company will continue to grow. It's an exciting time. Be part of it.
The company is looking for an experienced cloud developer who is familiar with working in a Scrum team building on a microservices architecture. The developer will work alongside a multifaceted team delivering the next iteration of our BPM tool. This tool is constantly evolving and changing to the dynamics of customer needs and new technologies. You will have worked in a scrum team, delivering microservices. Ideally, we are looking for a strong communicator, with the ability to understand the direction of the team and company and get really involved in what we are aiming to do. Whilst many of the developers have a specialty, e.g. frontend development, we encourage our engineers to get comfortable working across the stack. You will work with the QA team to deliver high-quality code, and there will be many opportunities to learn new skills and broaden existing ones.
Essential duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Operate the continuous delivery framework and tools
- Oversee and develop the platform as a service and application hosting environments aligning them with business strategies and requirements while adhering to the Cloud Security Framework.
- Take part in research and Development of the companies' applications and infrastructure
- Develop and maintain high-quality code
- Ensuring functional testing of your own work is complete
- Participate in scrum meeting
- Design and develop solutions to problems
What you will need to be considered
- You have a deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including Data Structures, Algorithms and Concurrency
- Azure experience is ideal
- 3+ years' experience of developing in a microservice environment
- Experience working with Microsoft stack technologies in an Azure environment
- Experience of using/administering tools to automate the testing, promotion, and deployment of infrastructure
- The ability to manage multiple issues and team members simultaneously.
- Open minded, enthusiastic to learn new products and technologies
- CI CD experience
- Applicants must have the right to work within the United Kingdom
Our technology is very aligned with Microsoft. We are currently utilising the following:
- AzureDevOps (formally VSTS)
- CI CD
- Azure API
- Service Fabric clusters
- Azure SQL
- Event Store
- Angular & React JS
Salary Depends on Experience
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.