Band 2 Admin Assistant required on a temporary basis based in Knockbracken Health care Park
Role: Admin Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.66 per hour
Location: Knockbracken Health care Park
- Dating of information
- Data entry
- reporting/recording of faults to contractors,
- Dealing with all telephone queries.
- Booking delivery/collection of equipment
- Telephone Duties
- Ensuring all deadlines are met
- 4 GCSE's at grade C or above to include English Language or equivalent qualification
- Experience of using a number of different I.T Systems.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office
- Experience of working in busy office environment
- Dealing with telephone queries
- All other general office duties
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Muriosa will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE **09/01/2020**