Band 2 Administrative Assistant required on a temporary basis based Downpatrick.
Role: Band 2 Administrative Assistant
Rate of Pay: £7.83 per hour
Location: Occupational Health Based in Queens University - Part of HSCNI
Hours: 37.50 hours Monday - Friday
Duration: ASAP - initially for 3 months.
- Reception & Administration duties.
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
- Maintenance of filing systems.
- Processing mail.
- Processing and collating information.
- Taking and relaying messages/information.
- Dealing with a range of queries.
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
- Making appointments.
- Arranging meetings.
- General office duties such as photocopying and faxing.
- Five GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English Language [excluding English Literature]
- Two year's clerical experience
- Basic computer literacy skills
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathy or Angie will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 4th January 2019