Band 2 Administrative Assistant
Role: Band 2 Administrative Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.66 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours or Part Time TBC
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
- Maintenance of filing systems.
- Processing mail.
- Processing and collating information.
- Taking and relaying messages/information.
- Dealing with a range of queries.
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
- Making appointments.
- Arranging meetings.
- General office duties such as photocopying and faxing.
- Ensure that all clients, staff and visitors to Lifeline are treated with courtesy and their requests are dealt with efficiently, escalating queries/issues to line manager
- Four GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English Language
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Basic computer literacy skills
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leah will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.