Band 2 Appointments Officer
Band 2 Appointments Officer required on a temporary basis based in Carlisle Wellbeing Centre
Role: Band 2 Appointments Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.66 per hour
Location: Carlisle Wellbeing Centre
Hours: 18.5 hours
Duration: At least 3 months
Job Summary / Main Purpose
· Making appointments and sending letters
· Printing appointments lists from PARIS system
· Collecting charts for clinics
- 4 GCSE's at grade C or above to include English Language or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of one year's administrative experience.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE **03/11/19**