Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 2 Audio Typist required for Ulster Hospital, Dundonald
Hours: 37 hrs per week
Duration:3 - 6 mths
The post holder will provide a typing service in respect of both inpatient and outpatient letters using the Patient Centre system (which is part of the PAS system)
- Typing of inpatient and outpatient letters from audiotapes and arranging follow-up.
- Inputting Data to Computerised Systems.
- Dealing with correspondence and filing as delegated by the Admin Manager/Secretarial staff.
- Organising and performing clerical tasks related to this service.
- Covering for other secretarial staff as required during periods of absence.
- Photocopying and operation of fax machine as required.
- Maintaining a high standard of confidentiality.
- Any other duties to the grade as may be determined by the Admin Manager.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Fri 1st March
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.