Band 2 Car Park Operative for the Health and Social Care trust in the Royal Victoria Hospital.
Role: Band 2 Car Park Operative
Rate of Pay: £8.66 per hour
Location: Royal Victoria Hospital
Duration: As and when needed
- Maintain operation at car park and ensure customers get high quality service and satisfaction
- Respond swiftly to sound of alarm attached to marked vehicles when activated and investigate disturbances
- Identify possible risks at car park and resolve conflict where it arises
- Carry out regular patrol of parking area and issue notices of payment to customers for non-compliance to parking terms and condition
- Carry out regular cleaning of car park to ensure it is tidy and organised always
- Respond immediately to all reports concerning damage to equipment, antisocial behaviour, and/or unauthorised access and resolve all issues
- Ensure daily reports are produced showing irregular occurrences, such as damage to property
- Ensure a safe, hazard free, and clean parking environment.
- Currently employed in Estate Service in Belfast Trust.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to provide accurate reports
- Possess IT literacy and numeracy skills
- Efficient management of closed-circuit television (CCTV) and the links to barriers and intercom.
- Adept at problem-solving including being able to identify issues and resolve in a timely manner
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Possess a proactive "can do" attitude
- Strong interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- PR - At Pay Stations, Entry and Exit lanes around the site. Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public, contractors and staff visiting the site.
- Ability to use initiative and be capable for working on own
- Ability to remain calm in a crisis
- Ability to work effectively with patients , staff and visitors
- Ability to work rotating day and night shifts
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided and Leah will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
*PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 9th AUGUST 2019*