Role: Band 2 Clerical Admin
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Franklin Street, Belfast
Duration: at least 3 months
- Answering telephone and making appointments for patients
- Pulling and Filing of patient records
- General office duties such as photocopying and faxing
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information
- 5 GCSEs to include maths and English Grade c or above
- 12 months relevant experience in clerical admin
- One year working experience with Microsoft Office
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 24/07/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.