Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Coleraine
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £7.83 per hour
Hours: 37.5 Hours
- Answering telephone and accurate recording/ processing of all messages
- Liaising closely with other departments, dealing with incoming and outgoing enquiries as appropriate
- Making up files
- Reception duties
- Maintain, input and update computer system as required
- Maintain an update manual records/ process referrals as required
- Collect and collate statistical information as required
- Undertake any other duties within the department and within the grade which may be assigned from time to time
- 3 GCSE's (Grade A-C)
- 1 years clerical experience in an office environment
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.