Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Glengormley
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.66 per hour
Hours: 37.5 Hours
- Undertake general clerical duties and provide clerical support
- Input and extract information from appropriate computer systems/keyboard duties
- Undertake Reception duties
- Photocopying and preparing documentation/papers for distribution/processing
- Open, sort and distribute mail
- Prepare files, undertake routine filing duties and maintain an efficient, up-to-date record keeping system
- Deal with telephone calls and process messages and queries as appropriate
- Liaising closely with other departments, dealing with incoming and outgoing enquiries as appropriate
- Monitor and order stationery and office supplies
- Type reports, memos, letters /forms etc from manuscript or digital dictation as required
- To maintain a high level of confidentiality of information in line with current legislation and policies within the Department
- Communicate effectively and provide a high standard of customer service on behalf of the Trust
- Take part in relevant training programmes
- Provide cover as required for other clerical staff within the Department during periods of absence or excess workload
3 GCSEs (Grades A-C) to include English Language
1 year's clerical experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.