Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.66 per hour
Hours: 37.5 Hours
· Undertake general clerical duties and provide clerical support. Ensure all files are pulled for clinics and refiled as necessary.
· Input and extract information from appropriate computer systems/keyboard duties
· Undertake Reception duties as required
· Photocopying and preparing documentation/papers for distribution
· Open, sort and distribute mail. Deal with appropriately e.g. recording of referrals and action as appropriate.
· Prepare files, undertake routine filing duties and maintain an efficient, up-to-date record keeping system
· Deal with telephone calls and process messages and queries as appropriate
· Liaise closely with other departments, deal with internal and external enquiries as appropriate
· Assist in the production of statistical information
· Monitor and order stationery and office supplies
· Operate automated office equipment as required
· Cash handling including petty cash and lodgements to the bank
· Type reports, memos, letters forms etc from manuscript
· Maintain a high level of confidentiality of information in line with current legislation and policies within the Department
· Communicate effectively and provide a high standard of customer service on behalf of the Trust
· Take part in relevant training programmes
· Provide cover as required for other clerical staff within the Department during periods of absence or excess workload.
· Undertake any other duties within the department and within the grade which may be assigned from time to time
*(a) 3 GCSEs (Grades A*-C) or equivalent
*(b) 1 year's clerical experience in an office environment to include the use of the Microsoft Office suite of packages.
*In addition to (a) or (b) for some posts applicants must possess OCR Text Processing (Business Professionals) Level 2 Award or RSA Stage II Typing/Word Processing (both parts) or equivalent.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.