Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Ulster Hospital, Dundonald
Hours: 37.5 hrs 9am-5pm
Duration: At least 3 months
- Redirecting of calls and meet and greet patients / relative and staff in hospital
- Filing patient letters/results
- Collecting patient charts
- Sorting of post
- Updating Patient Administration Systems
- Using IT systems
- Other general office duties
- 4 GCSEs grade C or above, to include English
- Previous experience in an admin role
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 05/07/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.