Role: Band 2 clerical officer
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Beechhall Wellbeing and Treatment Centre, Andersonstown Road
Hours: 22.5hrs (part-time)
Duration: Until 31/12/19
- Liaise with other departments
- Liaise with client, staff and departments internal and external to the trust to ensure full and efficient service.
- Participate in general office duties in accordance with local policies and procedures i.e. filing, photocopying, scanning and data entry or typing if applicable
- Make and receive telephone calls and take appropriate action
- Open, distribute and re direct mail as appropriate.
- Collating information and reports for EITP Programme
- Liaising with BELB to obtain information
- Updating and maintaining computerised and manual child health records onto the Child Health System/Paris relating to EITP programme 3+ REVIEWS
- Any other duties as appropriate.
- 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English or English Language (excluding English Literature) or equivalent / higher qualification
- Experience in an administrative role.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 15/07/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.