Band 2 Clerical Officer based in Newtownards and Ulster Hospital
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.66 per hour
Location: Newtownards and Ulster Hospital
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: Month to month
- Reception duties.
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
- Maintenance of filing systems.
- Processing mail.
- Processing and collating information.
- Taking and relaying messages/information.
- Dealing with a range of queries.
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
- Making appointments.
- Arranging meetings.
- General office duties such as photocopying and faxing
- Four GCSEs (Grades A-C) or equivalent to include English
- One year's clerical experience
- Basic computer literacy skills
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leah will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE THURSDAY 19th August 2019