Role: Band 2 clerical officer
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Ulster Hospital
Hours: 30 hrs
Duration: Until December 2019
· Prepare files, undertake routine filing duties and maintain an efficient, up-to-date record keeping system
· Audio-typing duties
· Preparation and deliver of patient charts for Outpatient Clinics
· Provide cover as required for other staff within the Department during periods of absence or excess workload
- 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English or English Language (excluding English Literature) or equivalent / higher qualification
- Experience in an administrative role.
- Audio typing qualification or 6 months experience
- RSA stage 2 typing qualification or equivalent qualification
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 14/09/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.