Band 2 Clerical Officer
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based Royal Belfast Hospital
Role: Band 2 Clerical officer
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Royal Belfast Hospital
Duration: 3 months
- Liaise with other departments
- Liaise with client, staff and departments internal and external to the Trust to ensure full and efficient service.
- Participate in general office duties in accordance with local Policies & Procedures, i.e. filing, faxing, photocopying, and data entry.
- Make and receive telephone calls and take appropriate action.
- Open, distribute and re-direct mail as appropriate.
- Use IT Systems available to record and produce work of a consistently high standard.
- Maintain standards of confidentiality regarding all information held in respect of service users and professional staff.
- Provide cover for staff during periods of sick/annual leave.
- To deal with day-to-day queries as appropriate.
- Any other duties as appropriate.
- Assist with the typing of all correspondence, confidential reports etc. by using Microsoft Office Applications and e-mail facilities
- Four GCSE's including English Language (Grades A-C / 9-4) or equivalent
- Have a minimum of one year's clerical experience
NVQ Level 2 Administration
- Ability to work as part of a Team
- Ability to use own initiative
- Good organisational skills with an ability to
- Prioritise own workload.
- Effective Communications skills to meet the needs of the post in full.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 03/11/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.