Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based The Flat, Ballyowen Complex, Andersontown Road, Belfast
Role: Band 2 Clerical officer
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: The Flat, Ballyowen Complex Andersontown Road, Belfast
Duration: May 2020
- Input discharge details for all births to Eastern Area hospitals and sorting by
- geographical area for mailing.
- Upload and print Newborn bloodspot results and sort by geographical area for mailing
- Sorting and distribution of Child Health records received at the Bureau office and update on the CHS computer.
- Processing immunisation queries
- Assist the System Supervisor in updating HV and GP details.
- Answering and dealing with telephone queries
- Reporting computer system faults and following them up
- Assisting in distribution of various printouts to HV, GP;s etc.
- Adhering to the daily deadline of getting the post out on time
- Shredding of confidential information where necessary
- Assisting in validating CHS information and any other general office duties
- 5 GCSE's (Grades A - C) or equivalent plus six months data processing experience
- One years clerical experience including six months data processing experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 06/11/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.