Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in the Ulster hospital, Dundonald
Role: Band 2 clerical officer
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Ulster Hospital, Dundonald
Hours: 25hrs per week
Duration: 3 Months
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
Clerical Officers provide administrative/clerical support in a variety of different settings within the Trust in both the Acute and Community Services. They work as an integral member of a team under the supervision of their immediate line manager. The postholder will be responsible for a wide range of clerical/administrative tasks to support/assist in the effective and efficient provision of services within their department.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Reception duties.
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
- Maintenance of filing systems.
- Processing mail.
- Processing and collating information.
- Taking and relaying messages/information.
- Dealing with a range of queries.
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
- Making appointments.
- Arranging meetings.
- General office duties such as photocopying and faxing.
- Four GCSEs (Grade C or above) including English Language
- one year's secretarial or clerical experience
- computer literacy skills
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 08/11/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.