Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based at Musgrave Park Hospital
Role: Band 2 Clerical officer
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Musgrave Park Hospital, McKinney House
- Liaise with client, staff and departments internal and external to the Trust to ensure full and efficient service.
- Participate in general office duties in accordance with local Policies & Procedures, i.e. filing, photocopying and data entry.
- Make and receive telephone calls and take appropriate action.
- Use TRIM System to record and produce work of a consistently high standard.
- Maintain standards of confidentiality regarding all information held in respect of complaints.
- Provide cover for staff during periods of sick/annual leave.
- To maintain and develop personal skills through participation in continuing education.
- Any other duties as appropriate.
- GCSEs (Grades A to C) including English Language or equivalent qualifications and one year's secretarial experience or NVQ Level 2 in Administration
- 1 year's administration experience
- Have excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Have effective planning & organisational skills with an ability to prioritise own workload.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Have the ability to identify solutions to problems and implement them effectively.
- Have the ability to work to tight timescales whilst meeting targets
- Demonstrate a commitment to the provision of high quality services with an ability to drive a culture of continuous improvement.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 18/11/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.