Band 2 Clerical Officer
Band 2 Clerical officer required on a temporary basis based in Business Service Organisation, Belfast.
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Business Services Organisation
- To provide clerical support to all relevant teams in BSO
- To process mail on a daily basis, to include matching invoices/payment claims
- Maintain manual and computerised filing systems within individual departments
- Update information on IT systems accurately and efficiently by using scanning technology
- Respond to routine enquiries from customers and suppliers and investigate queries as required
- 5 GCSEs including English and Maths - or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience in an Administrative role
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Marrianne or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 27th January 2020.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.