Band 2 Clerical Officer with Typing duties
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 2 Clerical Officer with Typing duties based in Ards Mental Health Outpatients Centre, Ards Hospital
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer with Typing duties
Rate of Pay: £8.66 per hour
Location: Ards Mental Health Outpatients Centre, Ards Hospital
Hours: 9 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday
Duration: 1 month
- Reception duties.
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
- Maintenance of filing systems.
- Processing mail.
- Processing and collating information.
- Taking and relaying messages/information.
- Dealing with a range of queries.
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
- Making appointments.
- Arranging meetings.
- General office duties such as photocopying and faxing.Essential Criteria
- Four GCSEs (Grades A-C) or equivalent to include English
- One year's clerical experience
- Basic computer literacy skills
- For typing posts - OCR Level II Textprocessing, (Parts 1 and 2) Typewriting or equivalent qualification.
- Audiotyping Qualification and/or 6 months audiotyping experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.