Band 2 Helpdesk Operator
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 2 Helpdesk Operator required on a temporary basis based in Belfast City Hospital, Belfast.
Role: Band 2 Helpdesk Operator
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Belfast City Hospital
- Operate BCH Portering Helpdesk/Dispatch
- Answer telephone calls relating to Portering Services and direct tasks to appropriate Portering staff
- Dispatch jobs over radio
- Operate Portering Dispatch system
- Use Portering Dispatch software
- Any other duties as required
4 GCSE's at grade C or above to include English Language and Mathematics or equivalent qualification and one year's relevant administrative experience.
RSA Stage 1 Word Processing or equivalent level of skill gained through experience
- NVQ Level II in Administration and one year's administrative experience.
- A minimum of two year's administrative/secretarial experience
- Previous experience working in the Trust would be helpful
- Keyboard skills to include the use of Microsoft Office Packages eg spreadsheets and databases.
- Ability to work effectively and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate ability to use own initiative and work under limited supervision.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs
- Ability to identify problems and recommend appropriate solutions
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 30/03/2020.