Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Role: Band 2 Housekeeper
Rate of Pay: £8.66 per hour
Hours: 15 (9.30 to 5.50 sat and sun week one and Friday and Monday week 2.)
Duration: Until end of January 2020
This facility is a hostel for adults with learning disability. The post requires someone who can cook meals for approx 10 residents. Lunch and evening meals.
- Preparing beverages, snacks, preparation and cooking of meals as per menu
- Ordering food, maintaining adequate stocks and ensuring good stock rotation
- Complying with all food hygiene control systems
- Labelling and dating of food on delivery
- Ensuring food is correctly and safely stored
- Cleaning all kitchen equipment
- Any other duties required
- Experience in cooking for a small group of people
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level. A person's criminal record will not in itself debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Friday 22nd November 2019.