Role: Band 2 Patient Transporter
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Royal Victoria Hospital Belfast
Duration: At least 3 months
- Moving patients, equipment and numerous other medical paraphernalia between the various areas of a hospital
- Transporting patients by wheelchair and bed to and from the X-Ray department
- 3 GCSEs including Maths and English (Grade A-C) or equivalent.
- Experience in Hospital Porting.
- Friendly and professional
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 12th August 2019.