Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 2 Receptionist required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena Area.
Role: Band 2 Receptionist
Rate of Pay: £8.66 per hour
Hours: Variable Shift between 8am-6pm 37.5hrs
- Operate word processing and Trust computer systems as required.
- Deal with general correspondence and enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Take telephone messages and make diary appointments as required
- Manage the reception function at the front of the Centre directing patients of the public dealing with queries and being available to answer queries from members
- Assist patients with the electronic check-in process and direct patients to the relevant areas.
- Maintain the electronic check-in system in terms of replacing and ordering ticket roll, reporting faults and recording messages on kiosks as required.
- Responsible for submitting stock requests via the Electronic Materials Management System.
- Develop and maintain an efficient filing system in accordance with the NHSCT Records Management Policy.
- Maintain a Bring forward system and record tracking system for Complaints.
- Communication by phone, written communication etc
- Update electronic system notifying of meeting venues.
- Report faults in the telecommunications equipment and ensure the system is operating effectively at all times.
- Report faults through to the Estates Services Action Desk on behalf of staff within the Centre and keeping track of job numbers
- Take appropriate action in response to panic buttons, fire alarms etc in line with agreed protocols.
- Liaise with administration/reception staff in respect of arrival of visitors requiring access to secure areas within the Centre.
- Managing the allocation of meetings rooms and ensuring they are ready for use at all times.
- Notifying Domestic Services in relation to ad hoc cleaning requirements, spillages etc.
- Participation of the organisation of keys for the premises
- Agree clerical duties with other Administrative staff as required to ensure cover is provided for the team during periods of e.g. Annual Leave.
- Have responsibility for the provision of ID/Car Parking passes and having an audit system in place to track same
- Carry out any other appropriate duties which may be assigned from time to time by NHSCT Senior Officers.
- 1 years clerical/secreterial experience in an office environment
- GCSE English Language (Grade A-C) or equivalent
- RSA Stage II Typing / Word Processing
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.