Band 2 Receptionist
Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 2 Receptionist required on a temporary basis based in Belfast. Need to Complete Enhanced Access NI.
Role: Band 2 ED Receptionist
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Royal Belfast Hospital for sick Children
Duration: 3 Months Summer Cover
- Booking patients onto database system to present to department
- Updating database system with discharge details
- Processing of records for filing, GP & health visitors and onward referrals to various outpatient clinics
- Booking and confirming clinic appointments
- Dealing with telephone queries
- Liaising with medical and nursing staff
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent (to include Maths and English)
- 6 Months Admin experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 13/05/2019
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.