Band 2 Team Clerk
Band 2 Team Clerk is required on a temporary basis based in Lisburn Road, Belfast.
Role: Band 2 Team Clerk
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Lisburn Road, Belfast
Duration: 9 months
- Make full use of the IT systems available to produce work of a consistently high standard.
- Be proficient with maintenance of various databases for the recording of financial information and the input of client's information.
- Ensure all IT Trust's protocols are adhered too.
- Clear and accurate communication when dealing with enquiries and coordination of information in an efficient, courteous and friendly manner.
- Ensure high standard of service in all aspects within your duties and job role.
- Recording of client's information and input of financial data.
- Running of monthly reports and ensuring all aspects of the information is accurate.
- Photocopying/filing/monitoring of reports as necessary.
- Checking that social work involvement/ investigations have been opened on PARIS.
- Checking monthly updates/report from Management Information have been entered on to Paris.
- Checking and processing of Paris documents.
- Handling, distribution and recoupment of petty cash and financial payments.
- Recording and dealing with both internal and external mail on a daily basis.
- Admin and typing support to TAA's as designated by AASM
- Working as part of a team providing cover for colleagues across the service as necessary.
- Communication both verbally in writing in the provision of a clerical service.
- Liaise with other departments, in a helpful and professional manner to assist in the provision of the service.
- Adherence oneself with all policies/protocols as contained within Induction Pack.
- Attend Mandatory training as required.
- Undertake further training if required in order to meet the changing needs of the service.
1. 4 GCSE's grades A-C including English Language or equivalent qualification
- NVQ level 2 in Administration
- 1 years clerical experience.
2. RSA Stage ll typing or Word Processing (Parts 1 & 2) or equivalent qualification
- Have evidence of one year's typing/word processing experience and can demonstrate a capable level of ability.
3. Financial experience.
4. Pleasant personality and ability to operate as part of a team.
5. The ability to communicate effectively by phone and interpersonally.
6. Ability to use own initiative.
7. Flexible approach to work.
8. Good attendance record.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Murisoa or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted. Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level. A person's criminal record will not in itself debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Friday 17th January 2020.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.