Role: Band 3 Assistant Medical Secretary
Rate of Pay: £8.90
Location: NI Cancer centre, Belfast City Hospital, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 per week
Duration: at least 3 months
- To act as a point of contact between consultant, patients, relatives and hospital staff
- Effectively deal with phone calls
- Typing of correspondence as required- to include audio typing and copy typing
- Maintain medical case notes
- Participate in meetings
- Record and process all referrals on the appropriate IT system
- Other duties as required
- 4 GCSEs grade C or above, to include Maths and English or equivalent.
- 1 year administration experience in a Health and Social Care setting
- RSA/OCR stage II word processing/typewriting or equivalent
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 23/05/2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.