Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 HR Admin Assistant based in Knockbracken Healthcare Park
Role: Band 3 HR Admin Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Knockbracken Healthcare Park
Hours: 37.50 hours Monday - Friday
Duration: 3 Months initially
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resources Team.
- Assist in the collection and collation of relevant data to enable monitoring, analysis and reporting of HR information as required.
- Provide routine advice, guidance and assistance as required.
- Work as part of a team, which forms part of the overall Human Resources Function.
- Work to agreed timescales and ensure quality standards are maintained at all times.
- Adhere to relevant protocols and procedures.
- Assist in identifying areas for service improvement to continuously develop new ways of meeting the expectations of our service users.
- Assist in the delivery of a high level of service to internal and external applicants/employees.
- Participate as required in regular meetings within the HR service.
- Provide cover across the HR service as and when required and be flexible in approach to meet changing demands on the service.
- 5 GCSE's including Maths and English or equivalent
- Two years experience in an administrative or secretarial role
- Word / Text processing level 2 OCR / RSA or equivalent
- Ability to minute / note take.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or Leah will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Tuesday 7th MAY.