Band 3 Admin Assistant
Band 3 Administrative Assistant required on a temporary basis based on the Lisburn Road
Role: Band 3 Administrative Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Lisburn Road
Hours: 37.50 hours Monday - Friday
Duration: 9 month period
Undertake a range of admin support duties, including
- Typing and circulation of correspondence, to include letters, invitations, minutes, untoward incidents, etc.
- Note taking/record of discussion at meetings.
- Filing of all letters, memos, etc. on a daily basis.
- Photocopying of client records as and when required.
- Creation, maintenance and recording of files as necessary.
- Efficient organisation and maintenance of record and information systems ensuring back-up systems are utilised.
- Archiving and recall of all files in accordance with Trust policy.
- Preparation and collation of statistical information regarding families with social work involvement when required.
- Photocopying/Scanning as required.
- Booking of rooms and sending out invites to meetings.
- Recording of incoming/outgoing mail and ensure mail is distributed and redirected appropriately to relevant staff in a timely manner.
- Maintain adequate supply of stock and stationery, as required.
- Provide cover for other Team Administrative Assistants to cope with workload variation.
- Ensure all work is processed in a timely manner in accordance with agreed performance standards.
- Any other duties
- 18 months relevant experience
- Five GCSE's (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths (Grades A* - C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR Higher Qualification Administration.
- All applicants must have one year's experience working with Microsoft Office or similar
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided. Leah or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 30th August 2019